A little about us...

Hi, we’re Patrick and Brooke Fry, a budding husband and wife photography team based in Jacksonville, FL. We love travelling, classic movies, hot chocolate, good music, date nights, the Kentucky Derby and our adorable son, Jackson. We love being creative and are available for engagement, maternity, family and newborn portrait sessions and anything else that peaks our interest. Right now, this is just fun - who knows where it will lead. Thanks for visiting, we hope you like what you see. For more information and prices, contact us at fryphotography@ymail.com We can't wait to meet you!

12.11.2008

Where I'm going and where I've been

The blog was looking kind of sad with just one post so I though I'd do a sort of retrospective, and trot out some of my favorite images from past adventures. So the next couple of posts will likely be stuff that isn't new... more a look at where I've (we've) been. Having an infant hasn't left me with a whole lot of time to go out and shoot photos. I'm taking a lot of pictures of him which is possibly the most fun I've had behind the camera, but I'll save those for an all Jackson post some other time.

I'd really love to be able to do some portrait work, for work but I find I have a pretty hard time summoning the courage to get out and just be a photographer... for fear that my novice-ness will show through. But we learn best by doing right? Maybe sometime soon, after a little more practice. Anyways, here is round one of my personal favorites.









0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP